Monday, January 23, 2012

The Future Was So Yesterday

First off, I want all my followers (all five of you, but I am sure you guys tell all your friends about me) to know that I recently broke my personal handstand record. Nine seconds! Yeah it's no big deal but that's three seconds more than my previous record. I will keep you all updated when I break into double digits.

Anyways, let's talk about this thing the future. It's a pretty scary word. It can't really be defined because unless you are Raven Symoné (from Disney's award winning show That's So Raven) you don't know what will happen in the future. Well in the next couple months my future will start to reveal itself to me (reveal was a bad choice of words, I regretted it the second I typed it out).

My whole life I have lived in segments. My teenager segment I was in high school, all I cared about was going to the beach, and eating Wendy's. Then I went on a mission and was in Asia for two years and I dreamt about Wendy's. Now I am in college and have been for the past four years and I work hard in school, because I actually enjoy what I am learning, and I am back to eating Wendy's again. But, the next segment of my life has yet to be determined.

It's a little scary but I am trying to stay positive, glass half full and all that jazz. Part of me is still thinking it's going to end up with me having to sell my body to science just to maintain the Wendy's lifestyle I am used to though.

Well I will keep everyone updated on my future, if there are things to keep you updated on. I am pretty sure Raven is unemployed at the moment so if anyone can help a Manboy out and give me her number I just need to know if I am in some way employed in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment